Plan to Finish Someday...
"The best laid
plans of mice and men.........are about equal."
[These are now sorted into a list of
that I use in the CTT writings...hope it helps.
I have also begun filing previous years books in their own file--to shorten file access times.
I have all of
and most of
acquisitions...(and old "I brought them in from the garage"
Also, note that these books are NOT uniformly
cited in the technically-correct fashion, but only to the
extent needed to identify/find them yourself.
Note: as of Oct 2015 I will no longer be putting entries into this log for books purchased from
Logos software [list of my Oct 2015 holdings at logos6_2015OCT.pdf
,578 pages, 8600+ entries, 3.3M].
Since citations from those works will be in-full, there will be no need for abbreviations and name-anchors.
I will periodically post the purchase history somewhere
(Logos_Order_History_2020MAY29 for now),
though, as i can--so readers can see electronic resources what I find worth investing in.
What is new with the May 18/2020 update, is that several of these books were purchased with funds from
Tank support gifts, from treasures in His family (smile)!
- [HI:HOHW] Harlot or Holy Woman? A Study of Hebrew Qedesah. Phyllis Bird. Eisenbrauns:2019.
- [HI:RATC] Roman Attitudes Towards the Christians--From Claudius to Hadrian. John Granger Cook. MohrSiebeck:2010. (Only PDF available)
- [NS:B1STL] Biologys First Law--The Tendency for Diversity and Complexity to Increase in Evolutionary Systems. Daniel McShea and Robert Brandon. 2010.
- [NS:CE_ISXES] Cambridge Elements--Inheritance Systems and the Extended Evolutionary Synthesis. Eva Jablonka and Marion Lamb. CambridgeUP:2020.
- [NS:CE_M23RDS] Cambridge Elements--The Missing Two-Thirds of Evolutionary Theory. Robert Brandon and Daniel McShea. CambridgeUP:2020.
- [NS:CE_MIMB] Cambridge Elements--Mechanisms in Molecular Biology. Tudor M Baetu. CambridgeUP:2019.
- [NS:CE_POI] Cambridge Elements--Philosophy of Immunology. Thomas Pradeu. CambridgeUP:2019.
- [NS:CE_RAM] Cambridge Elements--Reduction and Mechanism. Alex Rosenber. CambridgeUP:2020.
- [NS:CE_TDA] Cambridge Elements--The Design Argument. Elliott Sober. CambridgeUP:2019.
- [NS:CE_TROM] Cambridge Elements--The Role of Mathematics in Evolutionary Theory. Jun Otsuka. CambridgeUP:2019.
- [NS:FM2L] From Matter to Life--Information and Causality. Sara Walker, Paul Davies and George Ellis (eds). CambridgeUP:2017.
- [NS:GAAQT] Genetics and Analysis of Quantitative Traits. Michael Lynch and Bruce Walsh. SinauerAsso:1998. [I already had the follow-on 2nd in the trilogy.]
- [NS:RWII] Religion: What It Is, How It Works, and Why It Matters. Christian Smith. PrincetonUP:2017 (kindle).
- [NS:SBAS] Science, Belief and Society: International Perspectives on Religion, Non-Religion and the Public Understanding of Science. Rebatta Catto, Stephen Jones and Tom Kaden (eds). BristolUP:2019. (kindle).
- [NS:TDITM] The Demon in the Machine --How hidden webs of information are solving the mystery of life. Paul Davies. Penguin:2019.
- [NS:TMOC] The Miracle of the Cell. Michael Denton. DiscoveryInstitute:2020.
- [OT:JTJ] Judging the Judges--A Narrative Appraisal Analysis. Mary L Conway. Eisenbrauns:2020.
- [OT:TOJX] A Theology of Justice in Exodus. Nathan Bills. Eisenbrauns:2020.
- [PH:CE_AAA] Cambridge Elements--Atheism and Agnosticism. Graham Oppy. CambridgeUP:2018.
- [PH:CE_COE2R] Cambridge Elements--The Challenge of Evolution to Religion. Johan De Smedt and Helen De Cruz. CambridgeUP:2020.
- [PH:CE_GSML] Cambridge Elements--God, Soul and the Meaning of Life. Thaddeus Metz. CambridgeUP:2019.
- [PH:CE_MACA] Cambridge Elements--Monotheism and Contemporary Atheism. Michael Ruse. CambridgeUP:2019.
- [PS:ITOCS] Introduction to The Theory of Complex Systems. Stefan Thurner, Rudolf Hanel and Peter Klimek. OxfordUP:2018.
- [WR:2NDCAN] The Second Canonization of the Quran (324/936)--Ibn Mujahid and the Founding of the Seven Readings. Shady Nasser. Brill:2021.
- [WR:CE_BAM] Cambridge Elements--Buddhism and Monotheism. Peter Harvey. CambridgeUP:2020.
- [WR:CE_HM] Cambridge Elements--Hindu Monotheism. Gavin Flood. CambridgeUP:2020.
- [WR:CE_MARD] Cambridge Elements--Monotheism and Religious Diversity. Roger Trigg. CambridgeUP:2020.
- [WR:CE_MHIG] Cambridge Elements--Monotheism and Hope in God. William Wainwright. CambridgeUP:2020.
- [WR:EIHT] Essays in Hindu Theology. Anantanand Rambachan. Fortress:2019, also in Kindle,
- [CS:AOTS] Anatomy of the Soul: Surprising Connections between neuroscience and spiritual practices. Curt Thompson. Tyndale:2010.
- [HI:JATM] Jesus and the Manuscripts: What we can learn from the Oldest Texts. Craig Evans. HendricksonAcademic:2020.
- [HI:MBTICC] Middle Babylonian Texts in the Cornell Collection, Part 2 The Earlier Kings. Elena Devecchi. Eisenbrauns:2020.
- [NS:HORAH] Handbook of Religion and Health, 2nd Ed. Harold Koenig, Dana King, and Verna Benner Carson. OxfordUP:2012.
- [NS:RAMH] Religion and Mental Health: Research and Clinical Applications. Harold G Koenig. ElsevierAcademic:2018.
- [NS:SAHR] Spirituality and Health Research: Methods, Measurement, Statistics and Resources. Harold G Koenig. Templeton:2011.
- [OT:RCX] Reconsidering Creation Ex Nihilo in Genesis I. Nathan J Chambers. Eisenbrauns:2020.
- [PS:AL] Atom Land: A Guided Tour Through the Strange World of Particle Physics. Jon Butterworth. TheExperiment:2018.
- [TH:GM] George MacDonald. C S Lewis. HarperOne:1946/1973.
- [TH:TF] Toxic Faith: Experiencing Healing from Painful Spiritual Abuse. Stephen Arterburn and Jack Felton. WaterbrookPress:2001.
- [TH:WGWAY] When God Winks At You: How God Speaks Directly to You Through the Power of Coincidence. Squire Rushnell. ThomasNelson:2006.
- [WR:HTDE] The Hindu Temple--Deification of Eroticism. Alain Danielou. InnerTraditions:2001.
- [WR:MAGI] The Myths and Gods of India: The Classic work on Hindu Polytheism. Alain Danielou. BolligenFoundation-InnerTraditions: 1964,1991.
- [WR:RIHH] Religion in Hip Hop: Mapping the New Terrain in the US. MONICA MILLER, ANTHONY PINN AND BERNARD “BUN B” FREEMAN, eds. BloomsburyPublishing(Kindle): 2015.
- [WR:SS] Sacred Sound: Experiencing Music in World Religions: Guy L Beck ed. WilfridLaurierUP:2006.
- [WR:TVRQ] The Transmission of the Variant Readings of the Quran: The Problem of Tawatur and the Emergence of Shawadhdh. Shady Hekmat Nasser. Brill:2013.
- [HI:MAM] Marriage and Matrimonial Property in Ancient Egypt--A Contribution to Establishing the Legal Position of the Woman. P W Pestman. Brill:1961 (ebook).
- [HI:NAE] The Standard Babylonian Myth of Nergal and Ereskigal. Simon Ponchia and Mikko Luukko. NeoAssyrianTextCorpusProject:2013.
- [HI:POOR] The Tale of the Poor Man of Nippur. Baruch Ottervanger with Yigal Block. NeoAssyrianTextCorpusProject:2016.
- [HI:SRIA] Selected Royal Inscriptions of Assurbanipal. Jamie Novotny. NeoAssyrianTextCorpusProject:2014.
- [HI:TAMSW] The Ancient Mediterranean World--a Sourcebook. Zeba A Crook(ed). Eerdmans:2020.
- [HI:TAWS] The Anti-Witchcraft Series MAQLU--A Student Edition and Selected Commentary. Tzvi Abusch. NeoAssyrianTextCorpusProject.2015.
- [HI:TCFBA] The Case for Biblical Archeaology--Uncovering the Historical Record of God's Old Testament People. John Currid. R&Rpub:2020.
- [HI:TVOR] The Victory of Reason: How Christianity Led to Freedom, Capitalism, and Western Success. Rodney Stark. RandomHouse:2006 (Kindle).
- [HI:UTB] Unearthing the Bible: 101 Archaeological Discoveries that Bring the Bible to Life. Titus Kennedy. HarvestHouse:2020.
- [NT:NTIA] The New Testament in Antiquity: A Survey of the New Testament within its Cultural Contexts (2nd ed). Gary M Burge and Gene L Green. ZondervanAcademic:2020.
- [NT:STNTI] Studying the New Testament through Inscriptions--An Introduction. D Clint Burnett. HendricksonAcademic:2020.
- [OT:SOS] Shades of Sheol--Death and Afterlife in the Old Testament. Philip S Johnston. IVPacademic:2002.
- [OT:TMVP] The Messianic Vision of the Pentateuch. Kevin S Chen. IVPacademic:2019.
- [TH:MD] Mere Discipleship--Growing in Wisdom and Hope. Alister E McGrath. BakerBooks:2018.
- [TH:MIRAC] Miraculous: A Fascinating History of Signs, Wonders, and Miracles. Kevin Belmonte. ThomasNelson:2012.
- [TH:WVD] Word Versus Deed: Resetting the Scales to a Biblical Basis. Duane Litfin. Crossway:2012.
- [WR:JATQ] Jesus and the Quran: Jesus Christ is Above All. Sekou Sowary. WestbowPress:2019.
- [WR:SAFJ] Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus--A Devot Muslim Encounters Christianity (3rd ed.). Nabeel Qureshi. Zondervan:2018.
- [WR:UV] Unveiled: The Bible, The Qur'an, and Women. Esther Ahmad with J Chester. HarvestHouse:2020.
- [HI:AEF] "An Excellent Fortress for His Armies, a Refuge for the People"--Egyptological, Archaeological, and Biblical Studies in Honor of James K Hoffmeier. Richard Averbeck and K Lawson Younger Jr (eds). Eisenbrauns:2020.
- [HI:FICAHG] Families in Classical and Hellenistic Greece--Representations and Realities. Sarah B Pomeroy. OUP:1997.
- [HI:LCMAM2] Law Collections from Mesopotamia and Asia Minor, 2nd Ed. Martha T Roth. Scholars Press:1997.
- [HI:NENAHL5] The New Encyclopedia of Archaeological Excavations in the Holy Land Volume 5. Ephraim Stern (ed). IsraelExplorationSociety:2008.
- [HI:NHIS] New Horizons in the Study of the Early Bronze III and Early Bronze IV of the Levant.Suzanne Richard (ed). Eisenbrauns:2020.
- [HI:U3T] UR III Texts in the Schoyen Collection. Jacob Dahl. Eisenbrauns:2020.
- [NS:SAR] Some Assembly Required--Decoding Four Billion Years of Life, from Ancient Fossils to DNA. Neil Shubin. PantheonBooks:2020.
- [NS:TEOP] The Edge of Physics--A Journey to Earth's Extremes to Unlock the Secrets of the Universe. Anil Ananthaswamy. MarinerBooks:2011.
- [NS:WHNI] We Have No Idea--A Guide to the Unknown Universe. Jorge Cham and Daniel Whiteson. RiverheadBooks:2017.
- [OT:DIVDOP] Divine Doppelgangers--YHWHs Ancient Look-Alikes. Collin Cornell (ed). Eisenbrauns:2020.
- [WR:RDIA] Religious Diversity in Asia. Jorn Borup, MQ Fibiger, and L. Kuhle (eds). Brill:2020.
[Many of these are in prep-research for an question of spousal abuse in OT/ANE times. Also, there are quite a number
of Open Access books that I will be using and citing (in full, where used), but which are not listed in my BOOKS since I do not owne them.]
- [HI:AITAL] An Introduction to Akkadian Literature: Contexts and Content. Alan Lenzi. Eisenbrauns:2019.
- [HI:CICH] Christians in Caesar's Household: The Emperor's Slaves in the Makings of Christianity. Michael Flexsenhar III. PennStateUP:2019 (Kindle).
- [NS:TGAE] The Genealogical Adam and Eve--The Surprising Science of Universal Ancestry. S Joshua Swamidass. IVP:2019.
- [WS:DVAWR] Domestic Violence an Women's Rights in Roman Egypt: The case of P. Oxy. VI.903. Katherine G Evans. TerraExpressions:2018. (kindle)
- [WS:HM] Hebrew Marriage. David R Mace. WipfStock:1953.
- [WS:JLA09MF] Physical and Sexual Violence by Husbands as a Reason for Imposing a Divorce in Jewish Law, in Jewish Law Annual Vol 9, pp145ff. Mordechai Frishtik. HarwoodAcademic:1991.
- [WS:LAGINANE] Law and Gender in the Ancient Near East and the Hebrew Bible. Ilan Peled. Routledge:2019. (kndle)
- [WS:MAAC] Marriage as a Covenant--Biblical Law and Ethics as Developed from Malachi. Gordon P Hugenberger. WipfStock:1994.
- [WS:MWFF] Midrashic Women: Formations of the Feminine in Rabbinic Literature. Judith R Baskin. BrandeisUP:2015. (kindle)
- [WS:ROWIWAS] The Role of Women in Work and Society in the Ancient Near East (Studies in Ancient Near Eastern Records, Brigitte Lion and Cecile Michel (eds). DeGruyter:2016. (kindle)
- [WS:SID] Silence is Deadly--Judaism Confronts Wifebeating. Naomi Graetz. JasonAronson:1998.
- [WS:UTG] Unlocking the Garden: A Feminist Jewish Look at the Bible, Midrash and God. Naomi Graetz. Gorgias:2005.
- [HI:ATNT] After the New Testament: A Reader in Early Christianity 100-300 CE 2nd ED. Bart Ehrman. OxfordUP:2015.
- [HI:FAHR] Family and Household Religion: Toward a Synthesis of Old Testament Studies, Archaeology, Epigraphy, and Cultural Studies. R Albertz, B A Nakhai, S M Olyan and Rudiger Schmitt (eds). Eisenbrauns:2014.
- [HI:FCCJI] Forced Conversion in Christianity, Judaism and Islam: Coericon and Faith in Premodern Iberia and Beyond. Mercedes Garcia-Arenal and Yonatan Glazer-Eytan (eds). Brill:2020.
- [HI:FJ2C] From Jesus to Christianity. L Michael White. HarperOne:2004.
- [HI:IPDA] Intolerance, Polemics, and Debate in Antquity: Politico-Cultural, Philosophical, and Religious Forms of Critical Conversation. George van Kooten and Jacques van Ruiten (eds). Brill:2019.
- [HI:PHOEN] Phoenicia: Episodes and Anecdotes from the Ancient Mediterranean. J Brian Peckham. Eisenbrauns:2014.
- [HI:RALHAM] Religion and Literature: History and Method. Eric Ziolkowski. Brill:2019.
- [HI:WCWJ] When Christians were Jews: The First Generation. Paula Fredriksen. YaleUP:2018.
- [NS:CAK] Centromeres and Kinetochores: Discovering the Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Chromosome Inheritance. Ben E Black (ed). Springer:2017.
- [NS:FAH] The Fool and the Heretic: How Two Scientists moved beyond Labels to a Christian Dialogue about Creation and Evolution. Todd Charles Wood and Darrel R Falk. Zondervan:2019.
- [NS:ILS] Information and Living Systems: Philosophical and Scientific Perspectives. George Terzis and Robert Arp (eds). MITpress:2011.
- [NS:PSPDC] Philosophical and Scientific Perspectives on Downward Causation. Michele Paolini Paoletti and Francesco Orilia (eds). Routledge:2017.
- [NS:WBP] A World Beyond Physics: The Emergence and Evolution of Life. Stuart Kauffman.OxfordUP:2019.
- [NT:CMHRG] Christobiography: Memory, History, and the Reliability of the Gospels. Craig Keener. Eerdmans:2019.
- [NT:GBTB] Gospels Before The Book. Matthew D C Larsen. OxfordUP:2018.
- [NT:GL] God's Library: The Archaeology of the Earliest Christian Manuscripts. Brent Nongbri. YaleUP:2018.
- [NT:MAM] Myths and Mistakes in New Testament Texual Criticism. Elijah Hixson and Peter Gurry (eds). IVPacademic:2019.
- [NT:PLPE] Pauline Language and the Pastoral Epistles: A Study of Linguistic Variation in the Corpus Paulinum. Jermo van Nes. Brill:2018.
- [NT:TMOM] The Mirror or the Mask: Liberating the Gospels from Literary Devices. Lydia McGrew. DeWard:2019.
- [OT:AKAF] A King and a Fool? The Succession Narrative as a Satire. Virginia Miller. Brill:2019.
- [PH:MTB] More Than Belief: A Materialist Theory of Religion. Manuel A Vasquez. OxfordUP:2011.
- [TH:C] Creation: Biblical Theologies in the Context of the Ancient Near East. Othmar Keel and Silvia Schroer, Peter Daniels (trans). Eisenbrauns:2015.
- [TH:CCAB] Climate Change and the Bible. D W Holdridge. ChristianFaithPublishing:2019.
- [TH:HOLR] The Handbook of Leaving Religion. Daniel Enstedt, Goran Larsson and Teemu Mantsinen (eds). Brill:2020.
- [WR:CEQM] Corrections in Early Quran Manuscripts: Twenty Examples. Daniel Alan Brubaker. ThinkAndTellPress:2019.
- [WR:TAS2N3V3] Theology and Society in the Second and Third Centuries of the Hija--Volume 3. Josef van Ess and Gwendolin Goldblum (trans). Brill:2018.
- [WR:TAS2N3V4] Theology and Society in the Second and Third Centuries of the Hija--Volume 4. Josef van Ess and Gwendolin Goldblum (trans). Brill:2019.
- [WR:WIR] Women in Religion. Mary Pat Fisher.PearsonLongman:2007.
- [HI:FOTB] Fighting Over the Bible--Jewish Interpretation, Sectarianism and Polemic from Temple to Talmud and Beyond. Isaac Kalimi. Brill:2017.
- [HI:VAP] Violence and Personhood in Ancient Israel and Comparative Contexts. TM Lemos. OxfordUP:2017.
- [NS:TCAR] The Case Against Reality -- Why Evolution Hid the Truth from Our Eyes. Donald Hoffman. WWNorton:2019.
- [NS:TE2] Transgenerational Epigenetics 2nd Ed. Trygve O Tollefsbol. Elsevier:2019.
- [TH:TASBS] That All Shall Be Saved--Heaven, Hell, and Universal Salvation. David Bentley Hart. YaleUP:2019.
- [WR:BAIEA] Buddhist Apologetics in East Asia--Countering the Neo-Confucian Critiques in the Hufa lun and the Yusok chirui non. Uri Kaplan. Brill:2019.
- [WS:RTWOB] Reading the Women of the Bible--A New Interpretation of Their Stories. Tikva Frymer-Kensky. Schocken:2002 (Kindle).
- [HI:AES] Adam and Eve Story in the Hebrew Bible and in Ancient Jewish Writings Including the New Testament. Anti Laato and Lotta Valve (eds). Eisenbrauns:2016.
- [HI:AESW] An Experienced Scribe Who Neglects Nothing: Ancient Near Eastern Studies in Honor of Jacob Klein. Sefati, Artzi, Cohen, Eichler and Hurowitz (eds). CDLpress:2005.
- [HI:BGR] Babylonia, The Gulf Region, and the Indus: Archaeological and Textual Evidence for Contact in the Third and Early Second Millennia BC. Steffen Laursen and Piotr Steinkeller. Eisenbrauns:2017.
- [HI:DJE] Documents of Judean Exiles and West Semites in Babylonia in the Collection of David Sofer. Laurie Pearce and Cornelia Wunsch. CDLpress:2014.
- [HI:EAFOS] Enemies and Friends of the State: Ancient Prophecy in Context. Christopher Rollston (ed). Eisenbrauns:2018.
- [HI:ENG2AKK] An English to Akkadian Companion to the Assyrian Dictionaries. Mark Cohen. CDLpress:2011.
- [HI:EOAJ] The Economy of Ancient Judah in its Historical Context. Marvin Miller, Ehud Ben Zvi and Gary Knoppers (eds). Eisenbrauns:2015.
- [HI:LOAAE] Life of Adam and Eve using Jewish Traditions and Confronting Gnostic Reversed Exegesis. Antti Laato and Lotta Valve (eds). PennStateUP:2019.
- [HI:MIRT] Mesopotamian Incantations and Related Texts in the Schoyen Collection. AR George. CDLpress:2016.
- [HI:NAS] Neo-Assyrian Specialists: Crafts, Offices, and other Professional Designations. Heather Baker. NeoAssyrianTextCorpusProject:2017.
- [HI:NTOSL] New Treasures of Sumerian Literature: When the Moon Fell From the Sky and Other Works. Mark E Cohen. CDLpress:2017.
- [HI:OBT] Old Babylonian Texts in the Schoyen Collecton: Part 2 - School Letters, Model Contracts, and Related Texts. AR George and Gabriella Spada. Eisenbrauns:2019.
- [HI:SALD] Sumerian Administrative and Legal Documents ca 2900-2200 BC in the Schoyen Collection. Vitali Bartash. CDLpress:2017.
- [HI:SK] Sacred Killing: The Archaeology of Sacrifice in the Ancient Near East. Anne Porter and Glenn Schwartz (eds). Eisenbrauns:2012.
- [HI:SLT] Sumerian Literary Texts in the Schoyen Collection, Vol 1 - Literary Sources on Old Babylonian Religion. Christopher Metcalf. Eisenbrauns:2019.
- [NS:EG] Evolutionary Genetics: Concepts, Analysis, and Practice. Glenn-Peter Sætre and Mark Ravient. OxfordUP:2019.
- [NT:SOC] Signs of Continuity: The Function of Miracles in Jesus and Paul. Greg Rhodea. Eisenbrauns:2019.
- [OT:CIC2] Cuneiform in Canaan: The Next Generation, 2nd Ed. Wayne Horowitz, Takayoshi Oshima, and Seth Sanders (eds). Eisenbrauns:2018.
- [OT:DADBOG] Doubling and Duplicating in the Book of Genesis: Literary and Stylistic Approaches to the Text. Elizabeth Hayes and Karolien Vermeulen (eds). Eisenbrauns:2016.
- [OT:FA2C] From Author to Copyist: Essays on the Composition, Redaction, and Transmission of the Hebrew Bible in Honor of Zipi Talshir. Cana Werman (ed). Eisenbrauns:2015.
- [OT:IOO] Images of Others: Iconic Politics in Ancient Israel. Nathaniel Levtow. Eisenbrauns:2008.
- [OT:NSL] Non-Semitic Loanwords in the Hebrew Bible: A Lexicon of Language Contact. Bejamin Noonan. Eisenbrauns:2019.
- [OT:WWVG] Wrestling with the Violence of God: Soundings in the Old Testament. M Daniel Carroll R and J Blair Wilgus (eds). Eisenbrauns:2015.
- [TH:JBT] Jewish Bible Theology: Perspectives and Case Studies. Isaac Kalimi (ed). Eisenbrauns:2012.
- [TH:PTS] Piercing the Shroud: Destabilizations of Evil. Rallie Murray and Stefanie Schnitzer Mills (eds). Brill:2019.
- [TH:TLUC] The Law's Universal Condemning and Enslaving Power: Reading Paul, the Old Testament, and Second Temple Jewish Literature. Bryan Blazosky. Eisenbrauns:2019.
- [TH:WITBAT] War in the Bible and Terrorism in the Twenty-First Century. Richard Hesse and Elmer Martens (eds). Eisenbrauns:2008.
- [WR:SMRACMD] Sacred Misinterpretation: Reaching Across the Christian-Muslim Divide. Martin Accad. Eerdmans:2019.
- [WS:PLWPE] The Private Lives of Women in Persian Egypt. Annalisa Azzoni. Eisenbrauns:2013.
- [HI:DOTG] Destroyer of the Gods -- Early Christian Distinctiveness in the Roman World. Larry Hurtado. BaylorUP:2016.
- [HI:ELIEC] Enslaved Leadership in Early Christianity. Katherine Shaner. OxfordUP:2018.
- [HI:TPFEC] The Patient Ferment of the Early Church--The Improbable Rise of Christainity in the Roman Empire. Alan Kreider. BakerAcademic:2016.
- [NS:LG12] Lewins Genes XII. Jocelyn Krebs, Elliott Goldstein, and Stephen Kilpatrick. JonesAndBartlettLearning:2018.
- [NT:CSINT] Class Struggle in the New Testament. Robert Miles (ed). Fortress:2019.
- [OT:TLWT] The Lost World of the Torah--Law as Covenant and Wisdom in Ancient Context. Walton and Walton. IVPacademic:2019.
- [PH:POPQT] Philosophy of Physics--Quantum Theory. Tim Maudlin. PrincetonUP:2019.
- [PH:POPSAT] Philosophy of Physics--Space and Time. Tim Maudlin. PrincetonUP:2012.
- [TH:RITU] Religion in the University. Nicholas Wolterstorff. YaleUP:2019.
- [TH:SOG] Son of God--Divine Sonship in Jewish and Christian Antiquity. Garrick Allen, Kai Akagi, Paul Sloan, and Madhavi Nevader (eds). Eisenbrauns:2019.
- [TH:TGOGAE] The Genesis of Good and Evil--The Fall(out) and Original Sin in the Bible. Mark Smith. WJK:2019.
- [CS:ARCS] Advances in Religion, Cognitive Science, and Experimental Philosophy. Helen De Cruz and Ryan Nichols (eds). BloomsburyAcademic:2016.
- [CS:BBSCRB] Born Believers: The Science of Children's Religious Belief. Justin Barrett. AtriaBooks:2012.
- [CS:TBI] The Belief Instinct: The Psychology of Souls, Destiny, and the Meaning of Life. Jesse Bering. WWNorton:2012.
- [CS:TROR] The Roots of Religion: Exploring the Cognitive Science of Religion. Justin Barrett and Roger Trigg. Routledge:2016.
- [HI:TGOT] The Gospel of Thomas: Introduction and Commentary. Simon Gathercole. Brill:2014.
- [NS:BH] Becoming Human: Innovation in Prehistoric Material and Spiritual Culture. Colin Renfrew and Iain Morley (eds). CambridgeUP:2009.
- [NS:CG] Crumbling Genome: The Impact of Deleterious Mutations on Humans. Alexey Kondrashov. WileyBlackwell:2017.
- [NS:CIE] Chance in Evolution. Grant Ramsey. UChicagoP:2016.
- [NS:DD] Darwin Devolves: The New Science about DNA that Challenges Evolution. Michael Behe. HarperOne:2019.
- [NS:DTE] Designed to Evolve: Discovering God through Modern Science. Christopher Davis. MotifPress:2015.
- [NS:EAH] Evolution's Achilles' Heels. Robert Carter. CreationBooks:2014.
- [NS:EASOQT] Evolution and Selection of Quantitative Traits. Bruce Walsh and Michael Lynch. OxfordUP:2018.
- [NS:EHNU] Extended Heredity: A New Understanding of Inheritance and Evolution. Russell Bonduriansky and Troy Day. PrincetonUP:2018.
- [NS:ENO] Epigenetics, Nuclear Organization and Gene Function--with implications of epigenetic regulation and genetic architecture for human development and health. John Lucchesi. OxfordUP:2019.
- [NS:EPOE] Epigenetic Principles of Evolution (2nd ed). Nelson Cabej. AcademicPress:2018.
- [NS:GE] Genetic Entropy (4th ed). John Sanford. FMSpubs:2015.
- [NS:MPG] Molecular Population Genetics. Matthew Hahn. OxfordUP:2019.
- [NS:SITC] Signature in the Cell: DNA and the Evidence for Intelligent Design. Stephen Meyer. HarperOne:2009.
- [NS:TLOC] The Logic of Chance: The Nature and Origin of Biological Evolution. Eugene Koonin. FTpress:2012.
- [NS:TOOGA] The Origins of Genome Architecture. Michael Lynch. OxfordUP:2018.
- [NS:WRINASIN] Why Religion is Natural and Science is Not. Robert McCauley. OxfordUP:2011.
- [NS:WWA] Who We Are and How We Got Here: Ancient DNA and the New Science of the Human Past. David Reich.PantheonBooks:2018.
- [NT:SHSG] Scribal Harmonizations in the Synoptic Gospels. Cambry Pardee. Brill:2019.
- [OT:THBTC3] The Hebrew Bible: A Translation with Commentary 3 vols. Robert Alter. WWNorton:2018.
- [PS:AMAP] A Mind At Play: How Claude Shannon Invented the Modern Age. Jimmy Soni and Rob Goodman. SimonSchuster:2017.
- [PS:CAGT] Complexity: A Guided Tour. Melanie Mitchell.OxfordUP:2009.
- [PS:DMP2G] Does Mathematics Point to God? Vignettes from an ex-Atheist Scientist. John Kinson. CreateSpace:2016.
- [PS:EIO] Entropy and Information Optics: Connecting Information and Time (2nd ed). Francis T S Yu. CRC Press:2017.
- [PS:ITTI] Information Theory: A Tutorial Introduction. James Stone. SebtelPress:2018.
- [PS:Sync] Sync: How Order Emerges from Chaos in the Universe, Nature, and Daily Life. Steven Strogatz. Hachette:2012.
- [TH:PUSM] Physicians Untold Stories: Miraculous experiences etc. Scott Kolbaba. CreateSpace:2016.
- [TH:TPG] Trauma Plus Grace: Theology in a Ruptured World (2nd ed). Serene Jones. WJK:2019.
- [WR:HOTA] Heirs of the Apostles: Studies on Arabic Christianity in Honor of Sidney H Griffith. Bertaina, Keating, Swanson and Treiger (eds). Brill:2019.
- [WR:PDEAG] Probing the Depths of Evil and Good: Multireligious Views and Case Studies. Jerald Gort, Henry Jansen and Hendrik Vroom (eds). Rodopi:2007.
- [WR:TQTB] The Quran and The Bible: Text and Commentary. Gabriel Said Reynolds. YaleUP:2018.
- [WR:WRAF] World Religions at Your Fingertips. Michael McDowell and Nathan Robert Brown. AlphaBooks:2009.